E&V attended the following Events, Client Site Visits and received Updates from Hotel Representatives during September and October: More
Last month EVIE visited Tortworth Court – part of the Four Pillars group. This Cotswold country house hotel is situated in South Gloucestershire.
Tortworth Court has undergone a significant refurbishment project to overhaul its public areas and meeting facilities, which includes the stunning new Westminster Suite:
* Grade II listed Victorian mansion set in 30 acres of private grounds and an arboretum
* Meeting and event capacity up to 400 delegates
* Accommodation includes Luxury Suite and Superior Rooms located in the main house
* Moretons Restaurant with original features – extensive oak panelling, ornate archways and an impressive fireplace
* Atrium Bistro Bar with its feature sixty-foot high Atrium
* The Orangery is ideal for private dinners, functions and events for up to 90 guests
* Team Building Events
* Luxury Spa and Leisure Club
Contact the team for more information on this and other Four Pillar properties…
Today saw the Olympic Torch pass by the Offices of Events & Venues…the handover of the torch was made outside our premises. EVIE Bear was there to capture the memorable occasion. Tuesday 22nd May 2012
Meet Laurie (!) who works for Scania GB Ltd Trucks!
He has only known Evie a couple of years – he was inspired by her travels and decided to get involved.
He enjoys working with trucks but has gotten the travel bug!
Sadly he missed a recent trip to San Franciso but as you can see he is ready and waiting for the next one to come along…
The E&V Team were invited to the Grand Bristol who hosted a Chocolate and Wine Tasting evening event.
This 19th Century Hotel has undergone a £10 million refurbishment – bringing their Conference Rooms, Bedrooms and Restaurants completely up to date.
* The Hotel is located in the heart of the City
* Offers 10 meeting rooms, largest seating 500 theatre style
* 182 bedrooms including deluxe, executive and suites – complete with the very best of today’s technology.
The Wine Tasting was presented by the Hotels own inhouse wine expert, with something to suit everyone! Followed by a Chocolate Tasting by local company Guilbert’s who are the only remaining chocolate maker in Bristol and have been making luxury hand made chocolates for 100 years.
We experienced an overnight stay at hotel in the newly refurbished bedrooms. We made use of the new Leisure: with indoor pool, spa, sauna, steam room and gym facilities
… in the hope to work off some of the calories consumed the night before!!
If you feel Thistle properties have not met with your requirements in the past then be aware that the Group launched a five-year investment plan in 2007 to rebrand and refurbish Thistle Hotels within the marketplace – to offer luxury, contemporary standard properties.
We consider the Grand Bristol has been brought into line with other hotel brands in this category.