Evie Returns to Rome and Venice this Summer
Events & Venues EVIE returned to Rome after 5 years, staying at the 5* Radisson Blu es Rome:
- conveniently located adjacent to Rome Central Railway Station with excellent rail network to Rome Fiumicino Airport. Alternatively a 30 minute journey by Taxi
- 232 Modern Bedrooms and Suites with complimentary mini bar and free high speed wi-fi
- Conference facilities taking up to 500 guests
- The Hotel has a rooftop pool for guests which showcases spectacular city vistas
Located just 1.5 kms from the Colosseum, and 2.5 kms to the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Pantheon and many other famous sites. You can reach St Peter’s Square, Vatican City, within 10 minutes by subway from the railway station only 2 minutes walk from the Hotel.
EVIE then travelled on to Venice staying at The Excelsior, 5* Luxury Hotel, on Venice Lido. From Rome Central Station only a 3 hour 45 minute direct train journey to St Lucia Venice Station:
- 197 spacious bedrooms which includes 8 Junior Suites and 15 Suites – Free Wi-Fi connection throughout the property
- all bedrooms provide an external view to the sea, Venice, the lagoon, or its Courtyard
- the Hotel features a large conference room taking up to 500 guests theatre style and several other banqueting rooms and stunning halls which overlook the sea
- during summer season, outdoor spaces can host events up to 2,500 guests with breath-taking ambiance
Located on Venice Lido beach, just 20 minutes from Venice, the Hotel offers a regular complimentary shuttle water taxi for guests to St Mark’s Square. Marco Polo Venice International Airport can be reached from the the Hotel by organised water taxi, approximately 45 minutes.
(If you are looking for an overseas venue with a difference – call our E&V Team Direct on Tel: 0117 9414 888)
CALL +44 (0)800 7723443