Lisbon: Forum Event with Estoril
E&V ATTENDED THIS 3 DAY FORUM EVENT WITH OVER 200 EXHIBITORS!
* The event offered a series of 1 to 1 sessions, as well as the opportunity to view Hotels and Venues in and around Lisbon and Estoril.
* Estoril is a Coastal Resort located 1/2 hr drive from Lisbon Airport, and 1/2 hr drive to the Centre of Lisbon.
* Palacio Hotel Estoril was where Ian Fleming first had the idea of writing the James Bond novels.
This 5* historical luxury Golf & Spa Hotel is located very close to the Sintra Mountains which offers an excellent location for Outdoor Activity –
from Landrover Safari drives to Quad Bike activities.
* Lisbon Airport has excellent connections.
* Lisbon was found to be one of the most popular destinations over the last couple of years –
offering excellent value for money, excellent conference facilities and a good climate
CALL +44 (0)800 7723443